Accounting, Audit & Payroll Services
Maintaining updated accounting records is vital to the successful operations of any business, not only to support operational needs, but also to ensure compliance with local tax filing and regulatory reporting requirements in their place of business.
Most jurisdictions require, by law, that businesses keep accurate and timely records.
Managing accounting and reporting obligations is often a complex and burdensome task, especially when operating internationally, as local reporting formats and standards can vary wildly. Mellius cooperates with a team of experts who posses the knowledge and skills to assist our clients with these needs, giving them the peace of mind that all accounting needs are fully met with the utmost precision.
Mellius tailors its services to your specific needs and they include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- VAT registration and financial reporting
- Auditing and financial statement evaluation
- Tax Returns
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements that comply with relevant accounting standards (GAAP and IFRS)
- Filing of accounts with local authorities